Re: gnome menus

Ryan McDougall wrote:

What about my point that lag is there for a reason, not because GTK+
can't draw fast enough? Using menu displays as a benchmark is
meaningless.

You have a valid point and it may just be a personal issue. I'm trying to better research this issue on my end. Right now, it appears that I can't even replicate the issue. It may well be something related to my own systems. I might see if I can fire up strace with gnome, although that in and of itself will certainly slow things down.

Right now, things are more than acceptable.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                            AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995