Re: Helix-Splash

The splash.c in the gnome-core.src.rpm I downloaded in the through the
Helix-Code website is configured for Gnome Proper with the standard
progressbar rather than the icons popping up along the bottom of the
splash window. Additionally it's also configured to use the Gnome Proper
splash graphic rather than the Helix graphic. Does anyone have the Helix
version of this code or could point me to the Helix version? Or have I
just totally missed it?

Mike