Re: Helix-Splash

mike mjv com (2000-11-25 at 1632.21 -0600):
> I'll also heed your --splash/--no-splash suggestion too. My application
> is a modular, business oriented app and a reminder of who wrote that app
> is good (hence the splash screen as long as it's a well designed splash
> screen), but it'd be good just to play freecell while the app loads too.
> :)

Put your info in About. Gimp About is a nice one in the effect side,
but not so good in features, I hope that a new About widget appears
soon for GNOME or GTK+ (clickable and selectable links for authors
mail and web, the same for translators, small list of params like
--help do in CLI, rpm that installed this app, and more).

Good luck with your app.

GSR