Re: GMC won't open files

         I just tried opening an html file with Netscape open (using the
"Open with Netscape") and nothing happened.  I tried changing it from
xemacs to gnp and to gedit but still no luck.  (It's like it's not
registering the mime types anymore.  Is this possible?)  Is there some
other information I can provide to make it easier to troubleshoot?

Stephan