Re: GUADEC?

On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 04:39:18PM -0500 or thereabouts, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2000 at 10:34:20AM -0500, Jacob Berkman wrote:
> > ...to have a higher quality version on the GUADEC CD...
>
> Is the developer conference really happening? (Pardon my cynicism.)

It had better be, I'm hardly a developer, but I've booked my train ticket
and hotel :)

> I thought it would be fun to attend, but I've begun to wonder if it's
> really happening. I have heard little talk of it on the gnome or
> gnome-devel lists, and my web registration didn't result in a
> response. And it wasn't even clear if I needed to register to go to
> it, anyway, or if I just show up (?!)....

You would need to contact Mathieu Lacage about this but my
understanding is that you register for the workshops but not for
the conference itself. Um. I hope. Ahem. If I'm wrong, I had
better mail 'em pronto :)

I have heard a lot of talk about GUADEC from people on IRC: there
are lots of people whose names I recognise who are planning to go.
So it's definitely on.

Telsa