Re: GMC won't open files

         My default editor is set to xemacs (I've even tried setting this
to gnp), but it still won't launch when I double click the file (or right
click and choose "Open" or "Open with" and select xemacs or gnp).  Also,
when I right click on an html file I'm presented with the option to "Open
file with Netscape" nothing happens.  (It used to open in Netscape.)

         This is really annoying. :^[

Stephan