Re: GMC won't open files

On 14 Feb 00, Stephan Zaniolo had questions about GMC won't open files:

> I'm running Red Hat 6.0, October Gnome, kernel 2.2.14.  For some
> reason, when I double click on a file (say a .txt file) in gmc
> (gmc-4.5.42-2) that file doesn't open in the program it's setup
> for (xemacs).
[snip]
>  Any ideas as to what I did or how to fix it?

What is your "Default Editor" setting in gnome control center?  I
believe that's the one that should launch when you perform the
above action.

Steve

Stephen L. Arnold                        Senior Systems Engineer
ENSCO Inc.                        email:  arnold.steve@ensco.com
P.O. Box 5488                         www:  http://www.ensco.com
Vandenberg AFB, CA  93437                    voice: 805.606.8838
                                               fax: 805.734.4779
with Std.Disclaimer;  use Std.Disclaimer;