Re: more icons for gnome desktop

Wandered Inn wrote:

> At one time I had a gnome icon for applixware.  Versions later, I don't
> find it any longer.  I downloaded some extra icons from a link off the
> gnome site, but I don't find any new ones for some of the apps I would
> expect to see.
>
> Is there anywhere else I can scarf these things up?

Attached is one I used a long time ago and miraculously found in a dusty
archive directory. I think it came with an old version of Applixware and
I edited it to correct a small error. It is, unfortunately, 32x32
(KDE-style). Use the Gimp or whatever to scale it to GNOME-friendly
48x48 and save it as an .png and it should work for you unless someone
else has a better icon ready.

AME

X pixmap