more icons for gnome desktop

At one time I had a gnome icon for applixware.  Versions later, I don't
find it any longer.  I downloaded some extra icons from a link off the
gnome site, but I don't find any new ones for some of the apps I would
expect to see.

Is there anywhere else I can scarf these things up?

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric denali atlnet com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein