Re: laptop synchronization
- From: Erik Bågfors <bagfors pdc kth se>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey cygnus com>
- Cc: Erik Bågfors <bagfors pdc kth se>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: laptop synchronization
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:11:24 +0200
On Sun, Apr 16, 2000 at 01:43:48PM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>> "Erik" == =?iso-8859-1?Q?Erik B=E5gfors?= <iso-8859-1> writes:
> Erik> What's the status of it? What works?
> As I recall it can synchronize files bidirectionally. It doesn't use
> VFS. It will notice when both files have changed (it keeps a database
> of hash values for each file) and warn in that case.
Ohh.. It works on a file-level? I want to synchronize filetrees.
> Erik> Maybe I should stop that and work with gnome-sync instead?
Well.. this is mostly a small python-hack.. I think I'll work on it
alittle anyway :)
Erik Bågfors | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/ | http://www.pdc.kth.se/
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporter of free software | GSM +46 70 398 54 43
] [Thread Prev