laptop synchronization

Hello

Once in the dark past there was a gnome-program that was done for
synchronization of differend files on two different computers with
eachother.   I can't remember the name of the program right now but I
remember that it didn't work at all back then! :)

Today I can't even find it.  Is it dead?  Is there someone else working on
something simular?  I would love to have such a utility.

/Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/    | http://www.pdc.kth.se/