List response time

> Hehehe.  This message took ages to come through.  In the time it took to
> hit the list, I managed to solve the problem.
>
> That is scarey though.  Someone needs to look at the response time of
> messages to the list ;)

This is correct, I sent an message to the list on Thursday that did not
come back to me until Saturday. In addition, each step of the subscription
process took several days, this is greater by a huge margin than any of
the other lists I subscribe to, none of them takes longer than two hours
and most of them do not take longer than ten minutes.

--
Harry Henry Gebel, Senior Developer, Landon House SBS
West Dover Hundred, Delaware