Re: laptop synchronization

Erik> Once in the dark past there was a gnome-program that was done
Erik> for synchronization of differend files on two different
Erik> computers with eachother.  I can't remember the name of the
Erik> program right now but I remember that it didn't work at all back
Erik> then! :)

You might be remembering "gnome-sync", which I wrote.

Erik> Today I can't even find it.  Is it dead?  Is there someone else
Erik> working on something simular?  I would love to have such a
Erik> utility.

I don't have time to maintain it any more.  So, yes, it is dead :-(.
I'd love to see someone resurrect it and update it to use VFS.

Tom