Memory leaks maybe netscape

Hi,

I'm using GNOME on a SUSE  system (pentium II  Mb of RAM)

I noticed that each time I close netscape ( I.e end the application ) a bit of memory is
no longer avalaible. Which means that even if the process is terminated the memory is kind
of lost forever. Not quite if I end the gnome session and then leave the X server I'll get
my memory back.

So that's why the question is in this list !!

Does that make sense to anyone ?? any idea to solve this ??

About the GNOME version I have it's from SUSE RPMS as available on the french mirror of
the GNOME ftp, the output of a "rpm -qa | grep -i gn" :

gnome-objc-1.0.2-1
xmms-gnome-0.9.1-1
gnome-users-guide-1.0.5-1
gnome-core-devel-1.0.6-1
gnomeicu-0.64-1
gnome-libs-1.0.10-1
gnome-libs-devel-1.0.10-1
gnome-audio-1.0.0-1
gnome-network-1.0.2-1
gnome-pim-1.0.8-1
gnome-utils-1.0.1-2
pygnome-1.0.0-1
gnome-core-1.0.6-1
gnome-admin-1.0.2-2
gnome-media-1.0.9-1
gnome-games-1.0.2-2
gnumeric-0.26-1

Thanks in advance for any help/clue/tip  you can provide.

Best regards

GH Portefait

"Computer are like air conditionners,
they stop properly when you open windows"

http://www.geekcode.com