Re: Lost panel

I had the same problem. Press /panel/ at the cammand prompt, and you'll
get a new one, which is the original one without your changes. There may
be a message that there is one already running (I don't remember
exactly) - press "yes". The real problem about it is, that your nice
customisation is gone :-(
Still, it would be nice, if (a) there would be a better way to deal with
the problem, or even better (b) not to have this problem. ;-)

Tobias