Re: gnome-terminal problem(?)

I use sloppy focus and the pointer doesn't disappear unless it's
in the window when I start typing.  Are you using the latest &
greatest?  I'm using the latest rpm's from Dax' site.

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development
of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
                                       Bill Gates, The Road Ahead