Re: panel-client? (Re: GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.39 is released)

> 	  Agreed. I think one of the aspects in which Gnome is lacking the most is
> keyboard navigation. You need the mouse to do *anything*, the existing
> keybindings are not very consistent, developers forget to bind Enter to OK
> buttons and ESC to Cancel, etc. Maybe we should make a "Keyboard Navigation
> Effort", like the Icons and the UI one?

This is happilly slowly changing.

We must thank Damon and James for their hard work on Glade and
LibGlade, which has finally enabled us to provide accelerators for
widgets easily.  At the same time they have enabled us to prototype
our user interfaces quickly and improve them.

Jon recently revamped various Gnumeric dialog boxes with Glade and
made the dialog boxes usable for keyboard navigation.

Best wishes,
Miguel
--
miguel@gnu.org