Re: most popular dev tools for gnome devs

> i'm working on an article for TR and was wondering what tools most of you
> are using for your developement.  when i say 'tools' i'm actually talking
> IDE's.  (ie:  Code Fusion, Visual SlickEdit, gcc console).

I do use Emacs plus Glade for my development.

I have grown to use pretty much all of the development features of
Emacs: compilation from withing the editor, and pinpointing of errors
as well as CVS support, locking, and debugging integrated into a
single nice unified IDE ;-)

I use Glade for doing my user interfaces.

--
miguel@gnu.org