gnome-pager in gnome-applets CVS...

Sorry to bring up an "old" subject, but...

I just noticed that gnome-pager has been taken out of the default build
and distribution in CVS as of October 22. Only noticed it now as I did a
completely clean install of everything. Why has this been done? I recall
a couple discussions comparing gnome-pager and deskguide/tasklist but
didn't realize that gnome-pager was no longer going to be
built/distributed automatically with gnome-applets. Personally I don't
mind deskguide but I really dislike tasklist, and I also dislike taking
twice the memory for the same functionality, the deskguide/tasklist
applets each consume roughly the same memory as the gnome-pager,
contrary to certain beliefs that they should each be smaller on their
own. Bottom line is that it would be nice if gnome-pager got added back
to the default build/distro of gnome-applets, even if it is not the
default.

--
TTFN
MikeB

Application development is a race between software engineers who
try to create fool proof programs and the universe which is trying to
develop superior fools.

	So far, the universe is winning.
	Let's not give it any help...