Re: gnome-programming issues (canvas, dnd, & so on...)

>  Resizing.
>  How can I check when a container is resized?

Connect to the size_allocate signal.

>  Drag and Drop.
>  How drag and drop is managed? I would like to have something like
>  this: the user drag a wave file from GMC to my app and my app opens
>  it.
>  Are there any docs about this?

The API is described here:

	http://www.labs.redhat.com/~otaylor/dnd-api.txt

Also, there is plenty of code you can use as a reference.

>  Canvas.
>  I have some problems with some canvas items (lines), that when I move
>  another line on them, and then I move away the line from them, they
>  are no more visible. But, if I put another item under them (a rectangle)
>  they re-appear.
>  If you want an example, download Electric Ears, open a sample, click on
>  "play" and watch at the disappear of time markings. Then select
>  a region containing the marks "deleted": they re-appear!

Where can I download it?  This may be a bug in the canvas line item.

  Federico