Re: E: netscape won't do manual placement - why?

On Tue, Mar 16, 1999 at 12:24:29PM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> Fvwm only does that if you set the NoPPosition option for a particular
> window style.  If this is not set, fvwm will act like enlightenment does
> currently.  I think the default config files for fvwm usually set this.

I think you have a point. The fvwm2rc.gnome-0.2 I used as a template
actually has this:

#
# NoPPosition instructs fvwm to ignore the PPosition field in window
# geometry hints. Emacs annoyingly sets PPosition to (0,0)!
#
Style "*" NoPPosition

How do I configure enlightenment for that?

Actually I am allowed to manually place xemacs on enlightenment.

P.S. I don't know what NoPPosition means.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Netdriftgruppen / Network Management Group

Tlf./Phone   +45 35 87 89 41        Mail:  UNI-C
Fax.         +45 35 87 89 90               Bygning 304
E-mail: torben.fjerdingstad@uni-c.dk       DK-2800 Lyngby