Re: E: netscape won't do manual placement - why?

On 15 March, 1999 - torben fjerdingstad sent me these 1,3K bytes:

> On Mon, Mar 15, 1999 at 10:35:15AM -0500, raster@redhat.com wrote:
> > netscape - netscape asks specifically to be places at a certain
> > location (8as do its popups) - thus E places them there. Manual
> > placment is only available for windows that dont request specific
> > locations.
>
> Please don't let fvwm2 hear that. It does allow me to do manual
> placement of all the netscape windows.
> That is fvwm2-2.0.46-11.

Maybe the user doesn't want it, but it's the Correct Thing To Do(TM)
according to the specs...

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå