Re: E: netscape won't do manual placement - why?

Fvwm only does that if you set the NoPPosition option for a particular
window style.  If this is not set, fvwm will act like enlightenment does
currently.  I think the default config files for fvwm usually set this.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/