Re: gnome-terminal, X resources and function key programming.

On Thursday 03 June, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > which of the GNOME startup files should I edit to get it to read
> > .Xdefaults at startup? (I'm using gdm, if that makes any difference)
>
> Tell me which features you want, and we will support them in a nice
> GUI configurable way.

thanks, but I think that you've perhaps misunderstood my question - my
fault, I think it's really a gdm question. I need to go and work out how
.Xdefaults is normally read when I start X, and then incorporate that
into one of the gdm or gnome-session startup files, I think.

> can you try latest gnome-libs to see if this fixes the problem or you?

I noticed in the changelog that you posted that the 79 col wide terminal
thing has been fixed. I'll upgrade as and when the slink .deb's come out.

cheers.

--
Graham