Re: gwp.word.processor.0.3.2.released

Rebecca Ore wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 09, 1999 at 11:55:31PM -0600, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> >
> > Hello Rebecca,
> >

> > export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /your-gnome-prefix/share/aclocal/"
> >
> > before you run autogen.sh.
>
> I've tried setting this as part of the command line and I've tried
> setting this in /etc/profile, but no go.  Should I be setting this
> anywhere else?

This only works if the respective autogen.sh actually *uses* the
ACLOCAL_FLAGS.  Look for the line ;
'aclocal' in autogen.sh, if it doesn't say 'aclocal $ACLOCAL_FLAGS' then
setting the var will have no effect.  All the gnome autogen.sh's
actually say 'aclocal $ACLOCAL_FLAGS'.  Edit the autogen.sh file.  This
should fix your problem.

glenn