Re: gwp.word.processor.0.3.2.released

Hello Rebecca,

> Could someone who knows more about make than Seth or I help me through
> this one please?  I was beginning to get involved with a wp project when
> Seth asked us to honor his work -- and I've been quite anxious to see
> either a port of Maxwell, which is the wp I still use in Linux, or
> something better than Maxwell in Gnome or KDE.  I haven't been able to
> build gnome-print and don't have cvs set up, so have tried the jimpick
> snapshots:

The fix is very simple.  Make sure you set:

export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /your-gnome-prefix/share/aclocal/"

before you run autogen.sh.

Please note that autogen.sh is intended to be used by CVS users, end
users of the tarball (I know, it is not released, will be released,
rsn, as soon as I get raph's permission to do so).

Miguel.