Re: sound-properties capplet

On Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 10:16:05AM -0600, Havoc Pennington was heard to say:

> On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> >
> > >Suggestions on better ways to make this obvious to the user appreciated :)
> >
> > Does my suggestion of a checkbox to turn an event type on/off count?  :-)
> >

> One problem is that Gtk doesn't really have a widget that does this.
> CheckButton in a GtkList is the closest thing, but it kind of bites.

  I think that it is a pretty good idea to let individual items be toggled..
maybe as a temporary measure, a check button could be put next to the
filename?  Probably it should gray out the "Play", "Browse..", and entry
widgets when not activated..

--
  Daniel Burrows

"When I get a little money, I buy books.  If I have any left over, I buy
 food and water."

  -- methinks that the person who said this was shopping for course textbooks
    at the Brown Bookstore.