Re: sound-properties capplet

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:08:47 -0600 (EST), Kevin Miller <sar@403forbidden.net>
wrote:

>In the sound-properties capplet, how hard would it be to add a 'play'
>button or something to the sound file selection in the 'browse' dialog?
>Just curious.. I think it would be nice to have a test button or something
>there instead of having to select the file, say "OK", play, browse, select
>"OK", browse, select, "OK"..  Much easier and quicker to select, play,
>select, play...  Its not that important, just would be easier and quicker.

I had started, but never completed, a GnomeSoundEntry widget before
gnome-libs was frozen. If I get the time I will just make it part of
sound-properties for the time being.

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg