Re: GtkICQ

>>> "DB" == Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> writes:

DB>   I've been compiling GtkICQ from CVS for several months now and
DB> this just started occuring.  The rest of Gnome (also from CVS)
DB> builds perfectly.  I thought it might be a problem in the config
DB> scripts and tried looking at them for a clue but my knowledge of
DB> how they work is too rudimentary..anyone know what could be
DB> causing this?

Here's an excerpt from an email I received from greyfox@greyfox.org on
a dirty solution to the problem:

--
Ugly but works department. Replace all instances of @GNOMEGNORBA_LIBS@
with ${GNOMEGNORBA_LIBS} in the make file. There are a couple of other

Course when I applied that solution and run gtkicq now no panel applet
shows up.  Just the main gtkicq window.  Don't have the error message
available at the moment, since I'm not at my pc though.

Hope this helps people.

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <eldrik@logrus.com>   http://www.logrus.com/~eldrik