Re: IBM just announced speech recognition: was (Re: gnome andhandicapped access..)

<smirk>

Sorry, Elliot. I didn't mean any harm. But speech recognition of that
caliber would require a great deal of study before it could be attempted I
would suspect. My intent wasn't to discourage anyone from beginning to
develop a speech recognition tool, but rather to suggest that we don't
hold our breath and instead adopt IBM's until such time as there is a
promising package with a friendlier license.

Cody