Re: 19980917 compiling

ok, i tried to live without autogen.sh, and do everything myself.

it works, till you find a package with internal subdirs, libe ORBit has
as libIDL/ subdir. finding out what subdirs exist, and doing the right things
is much more trouble than getting these informations once, writing them into a
file, and useing that.  this file shoulbd be in the package.  since autogen.sh
already exist, it's a better idea to use it, than to create a new file.

i will change my scripts back, and start fixing autogen.sh files.

[gnome-common]
> I doesn't hurt, but it is (or should be) of no use.  You'll get
> libgnomsupport to build, but why waste time building it if it will be
> built again anyway as part of `gnome-libs'.

ah, it's obsoleted and replaced by gnome-libs. ok, will remove it.

thanks.

andreas