Re: CVS modules

> isn't libIDL in ORBit?

On the same subject... why is it that when libvfs was included in
gnome-libs, and I did a cvs update -Pd gnome-libs, it didn't include it ?
The same happened to me with ORBit and libIDL.

Tristan
--
Tristan Tarrant                                   ttarrant@suntlc.etnoteam.it
Lo sai che la tua faccia somiglia a  |You know your face looks like one who