Re: CVS modules

> why does gedit have its own module?  its in gnome-utils

Because we are trying to split modules, to not make a single person
deal with all of the problems we have at release time trying to get
the bugs and makefiles woes of every package fixed.

> gnomoney has its own cvs server setup, so why is it in ours?

If they have their own cvs server, we should probably remove it from
ours.

> guile-gtk has been replaced by gnome-guile i think

No, those are virtually linked.

> isn't libIDL in ORBit?

same.

> mico isn't being used anymore

good point, it should go away.

> what is think?  it was checked in the other day

I beleive it is an outline processor.  I did not know we were going to
import this, I thought the author of Think was supposed to be helping
Tim with Achtung (the presentations program) and doing a proper
outline mode based on the canvas, instead of the GtkCTree hack we have
now.

> gcalendar is in gnome-libs

Shawn wants to maintain his own copy of it, and they are slightly out
of sync.

> what is moiss?

A quantum chemestry program.

> why is gtop in its own module, with libgtop seperate and libgtop-apps
> seperate.  isn't gtop in gnome-utils ?

gtop as far as I know is being moved to its own module as well.

Miguel.