Re: CVS modules

> > gcalendar is in gnome-libs
>
> Shawn wants to maintain his own copy of it, and they are slightly out
> of sync.
>
> Miguel.

While we are on the subject of CVS being (un)sync:

Would it be possible to have the process that is syncing anoncvs with cvs
somehow sign the anoncvs in some generic place (e.g. a timestamp) so we can
include a timestamp when reporting problems to this list?
I have frequently noticed developers reporting problems no longer existed/were
solved, while the anoncvs was out of sync (cvsweb is a good tool in checking
if anoncvs differs from cvs ;-)).

When cvs was split in anoncvs and developers cvs I think we all were expecting
better performance from the cvs servers for both developers and us poor
lurkers, but this out-of-sync business is causing lots of unnecissary
questions/traffic on the list.

--
<- Ronald Offerman | ron@gjt-it.nl
<- Root Powered Carrot Munchers Ltd. Inc. SA AG BV

"Daddy, why do those people have to use Microsoft Windows?"
"Don't stare, son; it's not polite."
"M$ Windows NT, an accident waiting to happen"