Re: BOB: GNOME Word Processor Efforts

Quoting Miguel de Icaza (miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx):

> > Alternatively, someone could set up a gnome-office-list@gnome.org.  This would
> > offload all the potentially voluminous discussion about the GNOME office
> > suite.
>
> Not really.
>
> Note that Achtung (presentations program), gwp (word processor) and
> gnumeric (spreadsheet) are being coded and designed silently in their
> own mailing lists (I think gwp is missing one).

  I can create one for GWP and host it with archive on rufus.w3.org .
That's not the first one and I can probably manage this in a few minutes.
People interested send me mail directly. If the list already exist send me
a mail, I will subscribe,

  thanks,

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, rpm2html,