Re: BOB: GNOME Word Processor Efforts

> > - take a look at the DOM docs and see how we want to export a document
> > object to the world with baboon.
>
> Doh!  I forgot to mention the one thing that triggered this message:
>
> Mozilla has a DOM implementation!  You can find it at /lib/libdom under
> their CVS root.  Take a look at:

So do we, gnome-dom module.  Daniel Veillard from w3c is working on
this.

I would suggest before you start a huge thread -again- on what people
want on a word processor (everybody has their opinion on how to do
this and we will just get flooed with opinions again) that you look at
the existing projects (gwp specially) and that you read Alan's article
on Slashdot about this sort of projects.

Miguel.