Re: BOB: GNOME Word Processor Efforts

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> I would suggest before you start a huge thread -again- on what people
> want on a word processor (everybody has their opinion on how to do
> this and we will just get flooed with opinions again) that you look at
> the existing projects (gwp specially) and that you read Alan's article
> on Slashdot about this sort of projects.

Alternatively, someone could set up a gnome-office-list@gnome.org.  This would
offload all the potentially voluminous discussion about the GNOME office
suite. This makes good sense, because the office suite will be one of the
most-used applications of GNOME; it deserves as much discussion as it can get,
especially in the early design stages.  I fear that this will never happen on
gnome-list proper, and for good reason.  Gnome-list is already too trafficky.

Who's in charge of creating GNOME mailing lists?  Dr. Mike?  Could we create
this new gnome-office-list so we can offload this discussion to a
more-appropriate forum?

John