Re: Drag 'N' Drop Protocol (?!)

> 	  Also, I just want to say that I hope were using the Xdnd protocol.
> It may be techinally inferior to Xde, but it's  1) non-proprietary, 2) an
> open standard, and 3) the protocol in use by the KDE project.

We are using Xde.

1. I do not understand your definition of `proprietary'.  If your
   definition of proprietary is `you do not use what someone else
   mandated', then, all of gnome is proprietary (including the DnD).

2. What defines an `Open standard'?

3. Gtk+ is very probably going to implement the OSF/1 DnD protocol,
   and we will switch to that when it is made available.  Wonder if
   you consider this one also `proprietary'.

Miguel.