Re: no gnome here (f^!#$(^% mico!)

Nuke> i've been following the Gnome development for quite a while
Nuke> now. but as soon as mico was required to build the gnome-libs, i
Nuke> couldn't go any further. for some odd reason, mico just will not
Nuke> compile. i get all sorts of undefined references to
Nuke> functions. i've posted errors to this list, mico lists, and
Nuke> nobody even answers.

I don't recall your problems in particular.  I guess you could re-send
them.  It's possible that nobody knows the answer.  I myself haven't
had any MICO problems (aside from running out of VM trying to build
the panel -- gotta buy more RAM), so it's hard for me to diagnose
problems.

Then again, I haven't built MICO from source, either.  I just use the
RPMs.  I recommend this approach.

Nuke> if there is anyone who keeps updated binaries somewhere, i'd
Nuke> appreciate an URL please.

I'm afraid I don't know the URL.  Try looking wherever the Gnome
distributions are kept.

Tom