Re: patch

> I had to do this to get mc to compile, seemed to work, don't know if
> it's the right thing.
>
> (do you guys really want patches this small on the list?)

This is my fault.  one-hundred percent my fault.

My configure.in script for MC does not yet use the GNOME macros, I
need to fix this, so that the -I$(gnoemprefix)/libgnomesupport is
added to the compilation line.

> Also, as I'm sure you know, make install doesn't work if it's built
> outside the source directory.

i am probably the one to blame.  Actually, I am the one to blame for
that.

best wishes,
Miguel.