Re: no gnome here (f^!#$(^% mico!)

>> i get all sorts of undefined references to functions. i've posted
>> errors to this list, mico lists, and nobody even answers.

Miguel> Your post from March has been answered by Tom Tromey and by
Miguel> Raja Harinath.

FWIW, I do try to response to the build problems as best I can.
However, I probably miss some.  Not getting an answer doesn't mean
nobody cares.  It just means that either nobody has a clue about your
problem, or that your message got lost in the deluge.

The same build problems seem to come up fairly frequently.  It would
be helpful if people would look at the archives before asking a
question about a build problem.

I don't want to discourage people from asking questions.  The build
system is complicated, and not everybody wants to become an autoconf
expert.  Still, the time you spend doing a little archive-browsing is
time we can spend hacking and not answering...

Tom