Re: (and another) gnome .13 compile error(s): gtk_entry_set_max_length and a few more.

> In the source tree they are in the gnome-core module.  Do a find to
> see them.
>
> Oh, I see.  The files are in the subdir, but the subdir isn't built.
> I don't know why.  Just do:
>
> 	cd panel/netwatch
> 	make install-data
>
> I don't understand why the pixmaps would be required, either.

the netwatch is not yet CORBAized so it's not built ... but I don't see why
they should be required anywhere tough ...

> The panel is being worked on pretty actively.  I imagine this is just
> a momentary problem.

once the applets are ported they'll be built again ...

George

George Lebl <jirka@5z.com> http://www.5z.com/jirka/
While some may have the year 2000  | $ emacs
problem, my 64-bit alpha's got the | bash: emacs: command not found
year 292471208677 problem          | YES!!