Re: (and another) gnome .13 compile error(s): gtk_entry_set_max_length and a few more.

In the gnome-core package from the .13 snapshot, there aren't any pixmaps
in panel/netwatch.  Are they on an ftp site somewhere?

--
Ryan Kelley
kelleyry@bc.edu

	"Those who call for censorship in the name of the oppressed ought
to recognize it is never the oppressed who determine the bounds of
censorship."
				Aryeh Neier