Re: (and another) gnome .13 compile error(s): gtk_entry_set_max_length and a few more.

Michael> panel and some other core apps wont load, complaining that
Michael> they can't find some pixmaps, the link in the rc file is
Michael> correct but the pixmaps just dont seem to exist.  like
Michael> netwatch-net-down.xpm net-up, modem-up/down etc. Where are
Michael> these pix?

In the source tree they are in the gnome-core module.  Do a find to
see them.

Oh, I see.  The files are in the subdir, but the subdir isn't built.
I don't know why.  Just do:

	cd panel/netwatch
	make install-data

I don't understand why the pixmaps would be required, either.

The panel is being worked on pretty actively.  I imagine this is just
a momentary problem.

Tom