Re: SM and POSIX [ was Re: Is it a proper CVS dep tree? ]

Owen>   As such, is it a good idea to change the type of SmDiscardCommand?
Owen>   Is there a reason why the list is necessary, or are we just
Owen>   breaking compatibility with existing SM programs for no
Owen>   good reason?

I implemented gnome-session from the spec.  I looked at xsm a little,
but I don't remember seeing this.

So it wasn't a conscious decision to be different.  I just did what I
thought was right.

All the other `Command' properties are Arrays.  This is another strong
argument for SmDiscardCommand remaining one.

It is probably possible to change gnome-session to accept either case.

I believe I saw a commit changing our version of smproxy to do the
right thing here.  So perhaps it isn't very important to support both.

Tom