Re: Is it a proper CVS dep tree?

>   Nice tree ! Useful too ... I will just add that gnome-xml doesn't
> depend on gtk+ nor glib, but gnome-dom depends on gnome-xml. I don't think
> that gnome-core depends on gnome-xml or gnome-dom (wasn't listed in the
> list of packages for the 1.0 release) so it's more at the gnome-utils level
> or the (optional) one actually.

Is it better now? What worries me is that I have no idea where
guile-core and  gnome-guile functionality comes in to play. For
intance I failed to compile those two packeges but game "aisleriot"
works just fine, even though it uses guile.

If you think that something is wrong here, please, let me know.

        Sergey

glib

 |    _______
 |   /       |
 V  /        V
gtk+      gtk-engines  (optional)
 |  \________|
 |                                     imlib
 |_____________________________          |
 |      |          |          |          |
 V      V          V          V          |
ORBit libgtop  gnome-http  guile-core    |
 |      |          |          |          |
 |______|__________|__________|__________|

 |     audiofile (optional)
 |         |
 |       esound  (optional)           gnome-xml (optional)
 |         |                               |
 |     ____|                            ___|_______
 |    |                                |           |
 V    V                                |           V
gnome-libs  gnome-objc  gnome-guile    |      gnome-dom (optional)
 |             |           |           |           |
 |             |           |           |           |
 V             |           |           |           |
gnome-core     |           |           |           |

 |         V            V               V             V             V
 |   gnome-admin   gnome-network   gnome-utils   gnome-media   gnome-games

        V           V          V          V

      applications (gmc, ee, gdm, litespeed, ...)