Re: ANNOUNCE: please vote for the GNU Quicken (TM) clone name

   From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx>
   Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:28:55 -0500

   Tiggr used to be the Objective-C FAQ maintainer and one day decided to
   fix Objective-C and came up with this new language.

I should add that I am still the comp.lang.objective-c FAQ maintainer.

   Very nice work.

Thanks.

I forgot to mention the URL of the TOM website in my original posting to
the Gnome list.  For those of you who haven't seen it on the Gtk list, it
is http://www.gerbil.org/tom/.  The current status of the bindings is that
all GtkObject wrapper classes are complete and functional; I'm currently
working on the non-GtkObject things.  --Tiggr