Re: ANNOUNCE: please vote for the GNU Quicken (TM) clone name

   From: Elliot Lee <sopwith@cuc.edu>
   Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:41:02 -0500 (EST)

   Can't you just call it "Bob" for now, and let people start calling it
   something else if they don't like that? :)

I second that, in so far the opinion counts of someone who calls a
programming language TOM :-)

<obcontent>I'm typing TOM <-> Gtk/Gdk bindings as fast as I can; I expect
to complete this quest sometime tonight (MET-DST).  See the TOM web site
for examples, all of which are re-implementations in TOM of some of the
examples that come with with Gtk+-0.99.9 and pygtk-0.3.0.  And you can
fetch the code, of course.</obcontent>  --Tiggr