Re: Brainstorm: Desktop

> My only comment would be to suggest that the implementation of this
> should
> use VFS support and use a single .gnomerc to specify a URL to the rest.

	What an *excellent* idea!  Imagine how each network administration
would be if you could configure the desktop, applications, style, and
layout by the simple specification of a URL.

	I would like to put this together into some sort of formal
"proposal" for GNOME, so that we can move on into the details of
implementation.  What steps should I take next?

Derek