Re: gnome-keyring GCK support to add private key into user store

Hi Stef,

Thanks for your help.

It works for me. However, I have noticed sometimes my
gnome-keyring-daemon got closed during User Store Pin Initialization.
Once the PIN got initialized, the daemon works properly.

What was the reason for daemon's graceful exit ?

Please help.

Thanks
CM